Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu (1330m)- transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel
- You will be met by a representative and transferred to the hotel. Overnight hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley:
- After having breakfast at hotel, we will take for the sightseeing in the key attractions in and around Kathmandu. We will visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Durbar Square and Swayambhunath, fantastic centers of cultural and spiritual significance - Kathmandu has more World Heritage sites than any other city in the world. Overnight hotel.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers west of Kathmandu) - 6 Hours:
- To reach Pokhara- the city of lakes, we drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River, famous for rafting; whilst on the way, we can also view Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu peak. Pokhara is a tourist's paradise full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, & temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with her lovely mountains. Welcome to this beautiful town of serene lakes that gives so much meaning to your holidays. Overnight hotel.
Day 04 : Drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus – 3 hours
- After having breakfast at hotel, we will drive to Phedi that takes about 45 minutes and trek about 3 hours to reach Dhampus, a beautiful villages with fantastic views, evening free to explore. Overnight Lodge/teahouse.
Day 05 : Trek to Landruk 1640m- 5 hours
- After breakfast, we start our trekking and this is an interesting day as the trail gently glides through forest, and in and out of small gullies, all the time bringing us closer to the mountains. In the rhododendron forests the lush canopy affords protection for the smaller delicate flora, such as primula and daphne. It also provides a haven for birdlife and we can hear their varied calls as we move through. The trail soon opens onto fields as we approach the village of Landruk with its excellent views of Annapurna South at the head of the valley. Overnight Lodge/teahouse.
Day 06 : Trek to Ghandruk- 6hours:
- Today, our destination is easily seen across the valley; the attractive Gurung village of Ghandruk. Unfortunately we must descend to the valley floor to reach there! Slowly descending through rice terraces, we cross the steel cable suspension bridge that spans the glacial river of the Modi Khola and commence our ascent. As we trek up the many staircases, we enjoy the beauty of the Himalaya at a relatively close range and observe the glaciers flowing from them and feeding the rivers below. It is a magnificent location and a photographer's delight. Our leisurely approach along these ridges with their fine mountain views ensures proper acclimatization. Overnight Lodge/teahouse.
Day 07 : Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara- 6 hours:
- After breakfast, we start our trekking and this morning views of Annapurna South and Machapuchare are stunning, and will remain with us as we walk for around 4 hours on a broad trail that traverses and descends to our lunch stop at Shaule Bazaar, on the banks of the Modi Khola. After lunch we walk gradually downhill through neat villages and along well-worn trails busy with local people. We pass through Birethanti, an interesting village with traditional architecture, before continuing to the road head at the busy market of NayaPul. We transfer by coach to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel.
Day 08 : Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan – 6 hours
- After breakfast, we transfer you to Chitwan by road. On arrival we are briefed on the planned activities during our stay. Late afternoon and early morning are the best times to sight wildlife, so other times tend to be for less energetic activities. We will have lunch at our lodge and commence our activity program. Overnight Lodge.
Day 09 : Jungle activities in the Park:
- A full day's activities are available including jungle walks, canoe rides, bird-watching and elephant safari, Our concession area is the territory of many species of wildlife including tigers, leopards, rhino, and many deer, boar, bear, peacocks, an extraordinary number of bird species and is occasionally visited by wild elephants. Overnight at lodge.
Day 10 : Drive from Chitwan to Kathamndu:
- We complete our last activity this morning, and we make the journey out of the jungle and back to the Kathmandu by vehicle, arriving late afternoon, transfer to hotel, free evening and Overnight hotel.
Day 11 : Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure home
- You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure to your loving home.