Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and transfer to hotel
- Our airport representative will pick you up and transfer you to hotel. Overnight hotel.
Day 02 :Kathmandu to SyabruBensi Trek 1 Short hike(1462m)/lodge/teahouse stay.
- Drive to SyabruBensi from Kathmandu (8 hours drive).
Day 03 : Trek 2 Lama Hotel (2470m)/5 and half hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
- After crossing the suspension bridge the trek proceeds through the trees where langur monkey’s frolic and takes you to Doman (1680m). The trail then makes a steep climb over a rocky ridge to Paira Lodge (1810m) and further the route climbs gently to Bamboo Lodge (1960m). Climbing steeply the trail will get to Rimche (2400m) and then to Lama Hotel.
Day 04 : Trek 3 Langtang village (3430m)/5 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
- From Lama Hotel the trail climbs through a forest of hemlock, oaks, maples and rhododendron observing glimpses of LangtangLirung, reaches to Gumanchok (2800m) and then climbs to GhoraTabela (2970m) after which it descends to Thangshyap (3140m). The trail further climbs to Langtang, which is the head quarter for Langtang National Park.
Day 05 :Trek 4 explore the Langtang Valley/lodge/teahouse stay.
- Hire a horse for sight seeing in Langtang Valley. You can hike up the moraine north of KyanjinGompa (4300m). From here you have spectacular views of LangtangLirung, Kinshung, YansaTsenji (6575m) and the foot of the huge Lirung glacier. You are so close it feels like you can touch them.
Day 06 : Trek 5 KyanjinGompa (3870m)/3 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
- From Langtang Valley the trail climbs gradually to Sindum and to Yamphu (3640m). Crossing the LajaKhola then climbs a moraine to a viewpoint where you can see KyanjinGompa and the dramatic icefall flowing from LangtangLirung and Kinshung. Then the trail descends to KyanjinGompa.
Day 07 : Trek 6 Lama Hotel(2470m)/6 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
- Early morning proceed to Lama Hotel its mostly downhill 6/ 7 hours walk from KanjinGompa. The trail goes all the way down hill through forest following the river. Pass through the ethnic Tamang settlements who follow religious and cultural practices similar to the Tibetans.
Day 08 : Trek 7 SyabruGaon/5 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
- After breakfast, We start our trekking descending to Land slide and the routes separates form here to the SyabruGaun, we will take the upper route to reach SyapruGaun, then the trail ascends all the way to SyabruGaoun, From where we will enjoy spectacular views of LangtangLirung (7245m.), Tibetan Himal ranges and many more.
Day 09 : Trek 8 Dhunche/4 hours: lodge/teahouse stay.
- We start our trek and today is the last day of our langtang valley trekking and it is easy trekking to Dhunche, the first part, we trek the flat and down through the forest of Rhododrendron and pine and the another part, once we reach the road then we simply follow the road ascending to the Dhunche.
Day 10 : Dhunche to Kathmandu
- Drive back to Kathmandu.8 hours drive and transfer to hotel rek back to Dhunche. O/N Dhunche.
Day 11 : Final Departure, transfer to airport.
- You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure to your loving home.
Day 12 :
- Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure