Langtang Himalaya Trek – 2018
Explore What you Need
- Langtang is a narrow valley that lies just south of the Tibetan border. It is sandwiched between the main Himalayan range to the north and a slightly lower range of snowy peaks to the south. LangtangLirung 7246m dominates the valley to the north; Gang Chhenpo 6388m and NayaKangri 5846m lie to the south; and DorjeLakpa 6966m protect the east end of the valley. The area was designated Nepal's first Himalayan national park in 1971 This is a superb introduction to trekking in Nepal among some of the most beautiful scenery in the whole country. This Langtang trek towards the base of LangtangHimal, north of Kathmandu valley, offers the shortest approach to snowy mountains from Kathmandu. The Langtang trek starts from SyabruBesi after a 9 hrs drive from Kathmandu. Following a trail upstream BhoteKosi river through ethnic Tamang villages, lush green forests and the wide spread Kyangin valley surrounded by snowy peaks from all fours sides, takes you up to Kyangin at 3800 meter, where you get an opportunity to ascend KyangjinRi 4350m. from where the 360 degree mountain views are truly panoramic. We then retrace our route and reach ShabruBensi where a waiting vehicle will transfer us to Kathmandu.
Type of Trek
|22 March | 01 Nov
Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01 :
- Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters), transfer to hotel
Day 02 :
- Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation
Day 03 :
- Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (1417m.)- 9 Hours
Day 04 :
- Trek from Syabrubeshi to Lama Hotel (2470m.)- 5 Hours
Day 05 :
- Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m.)- 6 Hours
Day 06 :
- Trek from Langtang Village to KyangjinGumpa (3870m.) - 3 Hours
Day 07 :
- Rest day at KyangjinGompa and excursion around
Day 08 :
- Trek from KyangjinGompa to Lama Hotel- 6 Hours
Day 09 :
- Trek from Lama Hotel to SyabruGoun (2581): 5 Hours
Day 10 :
- Trek form SyabruGoun to Dhunche– 5 Hours
Day 11 :
- Drive from Dhunche to Kathmandu - 8 Hours
Day 12 :
- Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure
- The above information is an example of our standard tour, and can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Package Inclusions :-
- All land transfer, arrival and departure as per the itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with bed and breakfast on Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Food during the trek 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in specified local lodges or prepared by our cook.
- An English speaking experienced & professional trekking guide license holder.
- Porters (1 porter carries the luggage up to 25 kgs of 2 participants during the trek).
- City tours as mentioned in the itinerary with English speaking guide and all land transportation with private car/jeep/van.
- All necessary trekking and climbing related permit including TIMS, National Park Entrance fee and ACAP Fee.
- Insurance, proper warm clothing, shoes, sun glass and daily wages for guide and porter.
- Camping Trek daily wages, Guide, Sherpa helpers, Cook, Kitchen Boys, Porters, with food allowance while trekking.
- Accommodation in 2 men Tents during Trek supported with dinning tent, Kitchen tent, Toilet tent, Shower tent, Table, chairs and Mattress.
- Necessary kitchen utensils.
Package Exclusions :-
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu or in Pokhara stay
- Personal gears and expenses of personal nature and Personal medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation.
- Hard and any form of soft drinks, tea/coffee (pot size).
- All confectionary and snacks, Charges for desserts including shower and boiled drinking water,Phone calls, Laundry and Alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any airfare: Domestic International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges.
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Porters according to custom of trekking in Nepal