Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01 :Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters)
- You will be met & greeted by our airport representative and transferred to your hotel, your evening is free and overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation
- After breakfast, we take you for the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley; you will be escorted by a professional tour guide with who you will visit the Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple, Pashupatinath temple and Bouddhanath Stupa, return to hotel. Overnight hotel.
Day 03 : Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m) and Trek to Phakding (2610m) - 4 hours:
- Early morning, you will drive to Airport for the 35 minutes scenic flight to the small mountain airport at Lukla, our guide will introduce with the porters in Lukla then start today’s trekking following mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi, it is easy trekking and takes about 4 hours to reach at Phakding. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 04 :Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) - 6 Hours
- After breakfast, we continue our trekking following the Dudh Koshi River valley and crossing the river few times and we enter to the Sagarmatha National Park in Jorsale village and after few hours walking Namche Bazar will appears ahead as we travel along the path surrounded by pines forest, gate way of trekking in the Everest Region. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 05 : Rest day at Namche Bazaar (3440 m) for acclimatization
- The Namche Bazaar is tucked away between two mountain ridges amidst the giant peaks of the Khumbu and has an abundance of lodges and shops, tea shops and souvenir shops, the Namche Bazaar is an ideal place to spend a rest day for acclimatization to the high altitude before heading off towards Tyangboche, we will hike to everest view hotel for the acclimatization. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 06 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3867 m.) - 5 Hours
- After breakfast, we start our trekking with the ridge and level mountain path that offers excellent panoramas views of Thamserku, Kantega, and Kusum Kangrib, after walking few hours on flat Zigzags; we descend to the bottom of the river and arrive at Phunki Tenga and we will stop here for lunch then, we climb through Rhododendron forest to the Tyangbuche for few hours, check in to the hotel and visit the monastery. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 07 : Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) 5 Hours
- Today, we start our trekking from Tyangboche to Namche which is mostly downhill to the Phungitenga and some up steps to the Sanasa and almost plat path to Namche Bazaar. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 08 :Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2886 m.) - 6 Hours
- Take your breakfast then we start our trekking down to Lukla and today is the last day of your trekking, the trekking is pleasant, except for few short uphill climbs and then down to the Bhote-Koshi River crossing it three times, The last uphill climb of 45 minutes will bring you to Lukla. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 09 : Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu- transfer to hotel:
- We will take an early morning flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, free time, shopping. Overnight hotel.
Day 10 : Leisure day in Kathmandu:
- It's a spare day in case of bad weather in Lukla and if could not fly on scheduled date and time, or we can organize you a day tour in or around kathmandu, shopping tour etc if you want: or we can remove this extra day from the tour itinerary if you do not want it so, contact us and consult about options available for the day. Overnight hotel.
Day 11 : Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure
- You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure to your loving home.