Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and transfer to hotel :
- Our airport representative will pick you up and transfer you to hotel. Overnight hotel.
Day 02 : Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation
- After breakfast, our professional tour guide will take you for the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley. We visit Kathmandu Durbar squire, Monkey Temple, Pasupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath Stupa and return to hotel.
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers west of Kathmandu) - 6 Hours:
- To reach Pokhara- the city of lakes, we drive along the scenic Trisuli and Marsyangdi River, famous for rafting; whilst on the way, we can also view Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu peak. Pokhara is a tourist's paradise full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, & temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with her lovely mountains. Welcome to this beautiful town of serene lakes that gives so much meaning to your holidays, overnight hotel.
Day 04 : Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) and Trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) - 4 Hours
- After breakfast, we start our driving to Nayapul which takes approximately one and half hours, then we start the first part of our hiking out to Tikhedunga Via Birethanti this part of trekking is a pretty easy flat out hike as we pass through several small lively villages and settlements. After some time, we will ascend gently to the final destination of the day. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 05 : Trek to Ghorepani (2675m) - 6 Hours
- We start our trekking, after breakfast by ascending steeply for the first 2 hours and then ascending gently passing through Ulleri and Banthanti. This path gives us breathtaking views of Machhapuchhare or Fish Tail (6997m.), Hiunchuli (6441m.), and the grand Annapurna (7219m) south on the way. Our trail now gets quite easy going as we pass through rhododendron and shadowy forests amidst the cackling of birds which gives us good feelings till we ascend gently up to the final camp. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 06 : Hike to Poonhill (3180m.) and trek to Tadapani (2675m.) - 6 hours
- Today, We hike to Poonhill to enjoy the sunrise views over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), VarahaShikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhare (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), LamjungHimal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountains in the morning; Poonhill has always been a symbol of beauty for the Annapurna region; we then hike down to Ghorepani, have a hot breakfast at our lodge and trek to Tadapani. Most part of the trail we trek is through blooming rhododendron forest; the beautiful flower makes the jungle colorful in spring when they bloom. Overnight lodge/teahouse.
Day 07 : Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Ghandruk (1950m.)- 3 Hours
- FToday, it is easy trekking by descending gently all the way through rhododendron, oak and other kinds of dense forests. We will hear different kinds of birds chirping on the way. This is one of the popular destinations for the birds' lovers. Ghandruk is a big Gurung village. There is a handicraft centre and Gurung museum. From this village we will see the views of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna (7455m.), Annapurna III (7755m.) and Fishtail. Overnight Lodge/teahouse.
Day 08 :Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul (Pokhara) & Drive to Pokhara- 4 Hours
- Today is our last day trekking of our trekking and it is very easy trek by descending gently half of the way through the rice field and local villages to Syauli bazaar and walks flat part until Nayapul then drive from Nayapul to Pokhara. It takes around 1.13 Minutes, Overnight Hotel.
Day 09 : Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (6 Hours)
- We take tourist bus at 7 AM after b/fast to drive to Kathmandu and the driving will be a fantastic experience as we drive past many satellite towns on the way and we are able to see rural settlements, gushing rivers, terraces and green rural landscapes. Overnight hotel.
Day 10 : Transfer to the airport for your final departure
- You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure to your loving home.