Detailed Itinerary :-
Day 01 : Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and transfer to hotel:
- Our airport representative will pick you up and transfer you to hotel. Overnight hotel.
Day 02 : Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Km., 6 Hours) then trek Pothana (1990m, 3 Hours):
- After breakfast at the Hotel , drive to the north of Pokhara to Phedi. From Phedi the trail climbs to Dhampus 1750m which stretches for several kilometers from 1580 to 1700m.The trail climbs to Potana. Overnight at lodge in Pothana
Day 03 : Trek Potana to Landrung (1646m., 4 Hours):
- The trail descends first and then climbs up all the way through Gurung villages. From the ridgeline beautiful mountain range of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare can be seen.karLandrung has many lodges with all the basic facilities for trekekrs. Total 3hlf/4 hours walk. Overnight at Lodge in Landrung.
Day 04 : Trek Landrung to Chhomrong(1950m., 4 Hours)
- The trail descends again for 10 minutes and then splits - north to Chhomrong and the sanctuary, or downhill to Ghandrung..Chhomrong at 1950m has a choice of hotels. Overnight at lodge Chhomrong.
Day 05 : Trek Chhomrong to Bamboo Lodge(2340m., 6 Hours)
- The trail drops down to ChhomrongKhola, then climbs to Kuldi at 2520m where there is an Annapurna Conservation Area project office, checkpoint and information center. Continue on to Bamboo Lodge 2340m, a collection of four hotels. Overnight at Lodge
Day 06 : Trek Bamboo lodge to Himalayan Hotel(2900m., 6 Hours)
- The trail climbs through Bamboo, then a small town en route continues through rhododendron forests to Doban 2630m and on to Himalayan Hotel at 2900m. Overnight at Lodge
Day 07 : Trek Himalayan Hotel to Machapuchare Base Camp (3720m., 5 Hours)
- From Himalayan Hotel on to Machapuchare Base Camp at 3720m. Uphill walk for almost whole day. Overnight at lodge
Day 08 :Visit Annapurna Base Camp (4095m.) and return to Machapuchare Base camp (3720m., 4 Hours)
- The climb to Annapurna base camp takes about 2 hours. Start early as clouds often come in before noon and can make the trail hard to find. The route passes a few roofless shepherd's huts. There are good views of the near vertical south face of Annapurna that towers above the sanctuary to the north east. Several peaks that are accessible from the sanctuary are on the trekking peak list. TharpuChuli 5663m offers commanding 360 degree view of the entire sanctuary. Its higher neighbour to the north is SinguChuli (Fluted peak) 6501m, to the south is Hiunchuli. There are few birds in the sanctuary, but there are tahr, Himalayan weasels and pika. Overnight at lodge
Day 09 : Trek Machapuchare Base camp to Dobang (2400m., 5 Hours)
- Compare to previous days now the walk is much easier going down through mostly forest and sometimes scanty villages area to Dobang. Overnight at lodge
Day 10 : Trek Dobang to Chhomrong(5 Hours)
- At times return trek will be retracing your steps. Again mostly down hill walk with the combination of villages and rhododendron forest area to Chhomrong. Overnight at lodge in Chhomrong
Day 11 : Trek Chhomrong to Tadapani (2300m., 5 Hours)
- Full view of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri range including the Machapuchare can be seen from the ridge line. Continue down hill walk to a small Gurung village of Tadapani. Overnight at lodge Tadapani
Day 12 : Trek Tadapani to Ghandrung(1970m., 3 Hours)
- Ghandrung a huge Gurung village at 1970m is the second largest Gurung settlement in Nepal (the largest is Siklis).The hotels are scattered throughout the village and are quite far apart, both in distance and elevation. There are neatly traced fields both above and below the town. Overnight at lodge in Ghandrung.
Day 13 :Trek Ghandrung to Nayapul
- Turn south at the foot of Ghandrung and start the long descent to the Modi Khola. The trail drops at first on a staircase, then traverses high above the river on a wide stone-paved trail. Reach Berethanthi and another 20 minute walk on the rough trail to NayaPul ,where our vehicle will pick you up and drive to Pokhara. Overnight hotel.
Day 14 :Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (6 Hours)
- We take tourist bus at 7 AM after b/fast to drive to Kathmandu and the driving will be a fantastic experience as we drive past many satellite towns on the way and we are able to see rural settlements, gushing rivers, terraces and green rural landscapes. Overnight hotel.
Day 15 : Transfer to the airport for your final departure
- You will be transferred to the international airport for your final departure to your loving home.